31 Aug Sept 22nd: Put a Little Love in Your Hips
Put a Little Love in Your Hips!
Join Hannah Berlin on September 22nd, 2019 • 2-5 pm
Purna Yoga 828 • $60 (PY828 members: call the studio to reserve your discounted rate)
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn Purna Yoga® Hip Opening Series: Give your hips the extra love they deserve using the Great Yoga Wall™
- Learn Meditation Techniques to redirect false beliefs and move them to a place of love
- Create a community of people who are ready to embrace a new ideal of beauty
- Examine the ways we speak about bodies to show love & respect for the physical form
- Learn how to use Asana & Meditation to trust your body again
Put a Little Love in Your Hips – and the world will be a better place!
A transformative workshop to define, embrace, and enhance love for yourself.
How many times do we tell ourselves that we are not good enough? Whether we believe lack of value comes from our weight, our personality, not being strong enough, being too strong, not being smart, being too feminine or too masculine or the amount of money we make, the list goes on and on….
Instead of the constant battle of trying to fit into societal norms, how about we rediscover love for ourselves? What will our community look like when we stop focusing on how big or small our hips are? What will our community look like when we move our energy, time, and money to things that inspire our souls?
What to Bring:
- Your Beautiful Self and a Beautiful Friend
- A Pen and Notebook
- A belief you would like to shift
Hannah Berlin is a Purna Yoga Instructor currently pursuing her 500 Hour certification through Purna Yoga College. She has been studying yoga since 2015 and teaching since 2017. “I decided to become a teacher because I really want to help people feel accepted for who they truly are and to connect to the love they have for their entire self—their bodies, their hearts, their minds.”